- Our furniture is made-to-order. As such, an item cannot be canceled once it is in transit for delivery
- Orders may be cancelled within 72 hours of placement with a $ 50.00 processing fee
- Orders cancelled after production begins are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- Custom orders may not be cancelled or returned
- Poly-wood orders cannot be cancelled once placed
Why are cancellation fees so high?
Please note that your furniture is being made to order, especially for you. Once an order is placed, we do our best to expedite crafting so your furniture will arrive to your home asap. Because finished pieces have been made for a specific customer it is very difficult for us to re-sell cancelled orders. You can avoid cancellation fees by letting us know if your order is tentative and asking us to hold it for a few days prior to putting the process of crafting in motion.
- Returns will be accepted within 30 days after delivery
- Custom, clearance items and special orders may not be returned
- Items must be in “as-new” condition. If damage is evident, Blackline Woodworks reserves the right to charge a reasonable restoration charge
- Pending inspection, a credit or refund will be issued for the item value less a 25% restocking fee
- The cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer however we are happy to assist with shipping logistics upon request
Orders abandoned upon delivery are subject to a 50% restocking fee, plus actual shipping charges.
We are happy to process a price adjustment for you if we reduce the price of any furniture item that you have ordered from us within 10 days from the date that you submit your order. Items must be purchased at the original full price. We cannot make price adjustments on marked down, clearance or customized items. Price adjustments are not available for shipping charges.